For the first time in a long time, my side of the family got together for a little reunion of sorts. The trip down could potentially have been terrible were it not for one technological miracle called the portable dvd player. Though Rachel watched more episodes of Blue's Clues than I care to say, we were saved from tantrums and crying! Except Brandon is following his big sister's footsteps and gets car sick now...
The weekend was great. I was able to go to a friend's wedding reception as a surprise. We ate lots of junk and had a great time playing water balloon volleyball. I think Ben and I won...we were the best!! I even went on a walk/jog. It felt great to jog again since I haven't done it since my accident.
Grandma and Grandpa Thomson even came on Saturday to see the great-grandkids. The kids stole the show of course.
Rachel and Hyrum seemed to like each other and chased each other around a little bit. They had tons of fun playing in the water fountain too.
They also enjoyed the teeter-totter together. They seemed to be good pals most of the time.
Brandon can sit up for short periods now. What a big boy! And so cute too right?
Hyrum is learning to walk and it is kind of amusing sometimes...
As always we attempted family pictures. However, it was very windy and it started to rain which made for some unflattering shots! Ben took the pictures for one round, then Mike took over. We will join the whole family through Photoshop later!
5 comments:
What good pictures you guys got!!!! I'm going to need to get a few of those and put them on my blog! Oh and by the way, I am pretty sure that Mike and I won the balloon vollyball! But we had so much fun getting togther....can't wait till christmas! We miss you guys, Love ya!
Those DVD players are a gift from God. I don't know what people did without them. I can't believe how big your kids are getting, and that Brandon is sitting up. Landon will do it if I place his hands in the right spot. We sure do miss you guys.
I don't think I've seen your Mom and Dad since MY wedding! I can't believe how grown up everyone is! By the way, i love your family photo! So cute!! :-)
Looks like you had a great time. Great photos! Your kiddos are sure adorable!
I love you little family and I met some friends of yours and Bens I think, the Crebbs! Small world! I hope that you are doing well. We are still here in Rexburg!
Post a Comment