Sunday, September 28, 2008

We've Been Tagged...Twice

Thanks Darcy and Michelle for tagging us and making me have to think about stuff....gosh...so we are supposed to list 6 unspectacular quirks about us...even though we were tagged twice, I am only listing 6 not 12. I don't want you to know how truly unspectacularly quirky I can be.

So here are the rules:

The RULES
1. Link the person who tagged you --- Darcy Pingel and Michelle Church. 2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.


Six Unspectacular Quirks About The Pingel Family:

1. Ben and Michelle had two kids before their second anniversary.

2. We have had 12 cars in our possession since we have been married (oops!): Stratus, Cavalier, Jetta, Toyota Truck, Accord, Alero, Mazda6, Kia Sedona, Stratus #2, Alero #2 Jetta #2, Cobalt. Both the Sedona and Jetta #2 were a one night stand...

3. Michelle has a serious issue with chewing. Well, other people's chewing that is. I really really really hate listening to other people chew, swallow, scrape their teeth. Really people, it's gross. So be warned if you sit next to me at the table. Try not to be offended when I flinch! It's not personal, it's just a reaction!

4. Ben had more than one near death experience while on his mission. Ask him sometime about Brazilian hot dogs, stomach and intestinal infections, gunfights next door, and just for fun, ingrown toenails and subsequent surgeries! Now he's teething and the fun experiences continue!

5. Michelle has an obsession with Denise Austin DVDs...I love her quirky attitude and pep talks. And for me, her workouts work. Nothing is better than doing some pilates or kickboxing at the end of a crazy day.

6. Michelle hates all things celebrity oriented. I can't stand that we actually pay people to behave in immoral, deplorable ways. Why are we actually paying exorbitant amounts of money to people who can't really sing or act anyway? And don't get me started on pro sports...that's a leisure activity people--get a real job. So there is my soap box...the entertainment industry makes me physically ill.

Now it's your turn:

No comments: