Monday, September 22, 2008

Pingel Family Film Festival!

So it has been awhile since we have updated our blog. We have been busy little bees around here! Since it has been such a long time, we have many funny movies to share. You'll laugh, you'll cry, your life will never be the same! Okay so that is a little extreme...but anyway, prepare yourself for some fun Pingel family adventures!

First up on the list of movie memories, we have bathtime with Rachel and Brandon. Brandon is learning to splash, and he kept splashing Rachel in the eyes, so she would say "Hey" and rub her eyes which would make him laugh and she would join in. After awhile, I grabbed Ben's phone and caught some of the moment for your viewing pleasure:




Next up we see the sensitive sides of Rachel Brooke. Her Aunt Darcy gave her a new dolly recently, and Rachel loves it. She calls it her baby and she loves to feed it the bottle (and pretend to drink it herself). So this is the motherly side of Rachel.



Along the same lines, Rachel loves to pray. She almost always folds her arms and bows her head when we pray, and recently she started jabbering during prayers so that she could have her say in the prayers. Well, we were at Grandma and Grandpa's and Rachel randomly started praying as she walked around the room. Of course, we only caught her on camera at the end of the show, but you get the idea. She is precious.




Ben's brother's have this little robot that Rachel loves. One day, she started imitating everything it did and she absolutely had a blast. This is my favorite clip of her playing with the robot. I think she is going to be a tap dancer someday!



And something random...Ben is teething...after all this time, he finally decided to get some wisdom teeth. Good thing we are poor students with no money or dental insurance. haha. We just found out last night that a couple of top wisdom teeth are on the way. Talk about random.

I hope you enjoyed our mini film festival! I will try to break them down into smaller posts in the future!


5 comments:

Rupp Family said...

I Loved the video's! We miss you guys so much. I put Hyrum up to watch the video's with me and he kept wanting to touch the screen. He kept pointing to Rachel and making these funny sounds. Oh and I love the praying. That is adorable!

Julie said...

holy cow! poor ben... wisdom teeth suck.

The Schmidt Family said...

Hey there! We just found your blog. I can't believe how big Rachel is getting. How fun.

Michelle C said...

Such wonderful photos!! I tagged you on my blog so check it out.

Darcy said...

Totally cute... LOVE it. Miss you guys!