And the results are in! Here we have two pictures of a very healthy, beautiful, soon to be born in another 21 weeks baby....GIRL! WAHOO!!!

I was very excited, although not surprised, when the tech told us he believed we were having a girl. It was so fun to see all her little fingers and toes and to see her moving around. He was trying to get some 3D shots for us, but she was so active that everything came out a blur.

Ben thinks this picture is a little creepy...but I think it's cute. Like he told his mom, just picture this with a little pink bow on her head and everything is fine! They said she is measuring perfectly and that everything looked great.
Baby Girl Pingel Number Two: We are so excited to meet you in a few months!
6 comments:
Congrats on another little girl! Pink must be fun!
YAY!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!
I love girls!! What a fun memory on 9/9/09 (except the 32 oz. of water thing, I remember that and it was no fun). Congrats! My mom called last night and decided to "dine at 9:09 on 9/9/09" I thought it was kinda funny and just wanted to share ;-)
Congrats!! :0)
yeah! Another girl
I can't wait to have another neice!!! How did you get your ultrasound photo on the computer? Did you have to scan it in or did they give you a disk??
Post a Comment