Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Family Pictures


The time has come for the Pingels to have some updated family pictures! Ben still loves photo editing, so I have to indulge his addictions sometimes! Thanks to Ben's mom, we were able to take some pictures yesterday. You would never know it from the pictures, but the kids were EXTREMELY grumpy during the photo shoot. We literally laid them in their beds as soon as the last picture was taken and then Ben and I took our "couple" shots together while they were napping. So without further ado, here are some recent pictures for you to enjoy. Sorry no baby bump pictures yet...I don't look all that pregnant yet...I just look like I can't stop eating doughnuts and ice cream. :)


Rachel helping Ben wash the car...with chocolate on her face (definitely my daughter!)


Brandon being his usual cute self...what can I say, he is a doll!


The happy couple...just like newlyweds!


Ben's favorite picture. He just regrets that his foot is covering one of Brandon's. I just regret that my feet are ginormous.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Those are beautiful family pictures!! And your feet don't look ginormous at all! no worrie!

Michelle C said...

They look great! I love your short hair (or at least it looks short). The kids are just beautiful and so grown up. I love the feet shot - I just might have to steal that idea some day and to make you guys feel better - I sometimes wear a size 9 shoe, so I have huge feet (: Yours don't even look big and I think it's fine that Ben's foot is covering Brandon's a little, you wouldn't want everyone's feet completely straight up or it would be too staged! (: I think it's perfect.

Megan said...

WAY CUTE PICS!!!!!!!!

The Cysewski Family said...

Wow....you updated! My wildest dreams have come true! This is the happiest day of my life! ;)cute cute cute pics, i stinkin miss those kids!

Travis and Sherise said...

Michelle - SOOO CUTE!! I just can't get over how cute you do Rachel's hair and her adorable little smile! Both your kids are getting so big! The feet pic is adorable, it reminds me of those pics they take of baby feet - except with a new twist on it. Love it!

Carissa said...

Your little family is so darn cute! I love the photos!

Brianna said...

I LOVE your family pictures!!!!! So dang cute!!!

Rupp Family said...

Way cute pictures!!! I keep saying how much I need to get mine done, but it just seems to not happen. I love the story about Rachel calling Ben, "Ben." Hyrum has been doing that alot lately with Mike. You just can't help but laugh. Oh and I just wanted to let you know that I adore the names you gave me to choose from. I will consider them very "seriously"!!!!!

The Cornett Family said...

SOOOO Cute!!!! And no, you don't look like you've been eating too much, in fact, you don't even look slightly pregnant!!! They turned out so cute, and I love the feet picture!