
Last week, I was sitting on the couch when my dear Brandon came up from behind and bit me on the arm. Before I could even say something to him, Rachel comes up to me and starts rubbing the bite marks gently and says, "Brandon, that hurts".
We babysat some friends today, and while they were here, Rachel starting spinning in circles upstairs singing, "I love Coen, I love Coen, I love Coen".
Rachel has an obsession with nature. A few weeks ago, she was looking out the window and couldn't find the sun because it was a cloudy day. She runs to me with complete dismay in her voice and says, "Sun's hiding in the clouds! What are we gonna do?!?!?"

Brandon's two favorite books are "Click Clack Moo" and "Hippo Goes Bananas". Sometimes we hear him in his room in the morning going "Ick Ick Ooooh" for Click Clack Moo, and other times, he will be holding his face saying "Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh" because Hippo Goes Bananas is a book about a Hippo who gets a toothache.
Brandon learned a new word this week: MINE..
Rachel loves playing with her Princess dolls that Great Grandma Thomson gave her. We were playing the other day and she just kept saying "Oh, that's beautiful!"
Anyway those are some snippets into the lives of my dear children. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did...although I'm sure I enjoyed reliving my memories more!
5 comments:
How cute is that!
You kids are far to cute.
I love hearing about the cute things little kids say - and yours are some of the cutest! Trust me - i don't mind taking the one step at a time (literally I'm not ready for Annalyn to walk), but it will be so fun to hear her start talking! I hope you're loving every minute of it!
Kids are so funny!!!! I love what they say!!
That's so cute about the sun and Rachel! Uh oh, he's learned the "mine" word!!
Post a Comment