Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Time Has Come...

...to officially announce what a lot of you caught on to in our last post.

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!

We are so excited to announce that another little Pinglet will be gracing the world with its presence. I waited to post the official news until I went to the doctor this week so I could post the evidence.



Things are going fairly well so far. I have been extremely tired (but hey with two toddlers who wouldn't be?) I get nauseated a lot in the late afternoon which makes dinner preparation really awkward. And, I have to lay off chocolate because it is already giving me massive heartburn. Sad day!

We were so excited to see our little blob of a baby on the ultrasound yesterday. The doctor said the baby has a good strong heartbeat. I'll just take his word for it. As you can see, the picture is not very detailed!

Our due date is more like a range than an actual day. Ben and I calculated February 4, 2010, the nurse said February 2, and the ultrasound said February 3...so the doctor just said to plan on something close to those dates and we'll see what happens.

If we had to choose right now we think the baby is a girl. I have been right each time so far so we will let you know the official verdict in October/November.

Well there you have it. Most of you already knew this news before I posted it but now you can consider it officially official!


13 comments:

The Olligschlager Family said...

I love that you call it a Pinglet. Congrats you guys!

Aubrey Scott said...

darn! I was hoping for twins. Congrats Ben and Michelle. I'm super excited for you guys.

Linny said...

aww what a cute little bean!

Julie said...

congrats on making it official! Your little gummy bear is darling!

Nick Ashley Reagan Coen & Ike said...

Yeah for babies!!! Try eating a lemon in the evenings. That helped me TONS this last time with evening nausea.

Aubrey Dixon said...

Congratulations Michelle! That's super exciting for your family! I'll be looking for baby belly pics!

Brad and Rachel said...

Congrats! You have passed us right up. Good luck with 3 - I hear it's the hardest. Maybe I will be pregnant with you ... that is when you are pregnant with #4! :)

Brad and Rachel said...

Oh yes - and Brad thinks your new house is pretty cute! (I do too!)

Michelle C said...

So exciting! Congrats. Sorry you're so tired and have an upset belly!

Kelly Spence said...

That is great! Sorry about having to avoid chocolate, that really is a sad day. Hope you get to feeling more energetic soon!

The Cornett Family said...

Oh my gosh! You guys are amazing!!! Congratulations!!! Someday I hope to be as mentally prepared as you guys someday for more kids. You guys rock!

The Wheelers said...

Congratulations!!!! That is such great news! And it makes me get ideas..... lol

Darcy said...

Congrats... I think it's Bri's turn now to be pregnant, right? :) I wouldn't be surprised!