Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Betcha Thought I'd Never Update!


I thought I would never blog again. Not because I turned anti-blogging. I simply got lazy. All these cute, fun things have happened and yet I have not blogged about anything. I must be some kind of technological failure. Nevertheless, I have decided to repent and post some long over due pictures of the cutest kids on the planet. I will just put some recent pictures scattered throughout so if the picture doesn't coincide with something I wrote, just smile and nod.


The kids are growing like weeds and we are having new adventures everyday. Like the day we thought Rachel wandered alone outside and we could not find her for like 5 minutes. Then Ben went inside and found her hiding behind the couch sucking on her flouride free toothpaste. She wasn't answering our screams because she was trying to hide the fact that she was eating something she shouldn't.



Rachel is a very girly girl. She loves playing with her baby doll and doll house. She cuddles her baby and doesn't leave home without it. Brandon is quite another story. If he gets his hands on the doll, his favorite game is seeing how far he can throw it.


I know most people blogged about their July 4th adventures on July 5th...but here we are today. Hey it's still July at least right?? We went down to my parents' house and celebrated with everyone. Rachel and Brandon loved seeing their little cousin Hyrum again. We really live too far apart!


Rachel and Hyrum loved the swimming pool. It was really warm. They would jump in when no one was looking and just lay there contentedly. They didn't even have swim diapers on!



Brandon on the other hand would just dip his fingers in the water and that is as far as he would go!

The kids hated the parade. I thought they would love getting showered with candy, but the darn firetrucks were so loud at the beginning. The kids were clutching our legs and screaming. It was sad and amusing all at once. The library passed out free kids books. Rachel happened to be the lucky recipient of a free book and it just so happened to be one of her favorites. We were pretty happy.


See the lack of smiling and Brandon clutching my leg? This went on the whole time! Oh and if you look at me, you can see Baby #3 poking out a little.


We also made a couple of visits to Arctic Circle. Oh how I have missed those fries, sandwiches, and swirl cones. If any one reading this lives near an Arctic, appreciate it while it lasts!


Rachel was so tired of traveling by the end of the week...can you tell?

I hope I update more often in the future. But as you know, I'm lazy. And busy. So we will see what happens!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute! They are growing up! Congrats on #3, when do you find out what you're having? Hope all is well! You look great by the way!

Krystal said...

Arctic Circle is the BEST!! Everytime we head home, there is NO option!!! I HAVE TO EAT AT ARCTIC!! :)
Cute kids, Cute pics...

Rupp Family said...

Wow you guys got some way cute pictures. I can't believe how much more nicer your pictures are with that camera. They are very clear and well its just nice. We can't wait to see you guys again. Oh and I am refusing to wear maternity clothes. I think I need to go shopping for some t-shirts and get something for summer.

Julie said...

how fun to catch up with you and your cute family! Your kids are seriously darling!

Michelle C said...

the kids are beautiful!! they've grown up so much since I've seen pictures it seems.