Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tags, tags, and more tags

1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING?
February 28, 2006

2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
Married for 2 ½ years, Engaged for 2 months, and Dated for 2 Weeks ☺

3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
Hmmm....A late wedding gift from someone in our ward last week…weird Bri, me too! Same gift actually!

4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?
Yes. And strangely it usually involves water too…sigh…

5. WHEN’S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
About a week ago, unless you count the strange alphabet dance Rachel and I did on Saturday (don’t ask)…

6. WHAT DO YOU SPEND THE MOST MONEY ON?
Bills…and correction, the question should read “what do you spend ALL your money on”

7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
Frosted Flakes…they’re GRRRReat!

8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Whether they are Ben or not…and if not I don’t notice much

9. WHERE ARE YOU?
Sitting in front of my computer (shouldn’t that be fairly obvious?)

10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
Post Falls, ID

11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:
Soda Springs High School

12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
AT&T

13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:
Deseret Book…oh those beautiful days when Deseret Book was a store nearby…

14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD:
Though it was only a summer job, I worked at the Bear Lake KOA for three years…three summers…

15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?
Nope.

16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?
Nope.

17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED?
Webster and Mike

18. FIRST FRIEND YOU’D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:
My bishop because that is technically a no-no

19 WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THUNDERSTORMS?
I hate them. Especially when they are so forceful that the cabin is shaking….(referring to the KOA again)

20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT:
ummmm….fast food sounds sick right now…maybe Sonic?

21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD:
I can’t think of anything….the tooth fairy is real?

23. WHERE’S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
At home…home is where the heart is where warmth and love abound…

24. CAN YOU COOK?
Yes. Can I cook well? Sometimes.

25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?
Colbie the Cobalt

26. BEST KISSER:
Must we even get into this?

27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?:
Hmmm…last night rings a bell….I cry over anything. Even when it’s just a simple thing like accidentally finding the cheese in the freezer not the fridge….

28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS:
Tomatoes, ketchup, mustard, mayo, relish…really anything gooey.

29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
Tough question….I kind of like that I am never satisfied because it means I am trying to do better…right? Does that make sense?

30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF?
How I take disappointments exceedingly hard and don’t let them go for a long long time

32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?
If I remember correctly it was a 15 hour shift at the KOA? Maybe longer? I can’t remember anymore.

33. 3 FAVORITE MOVIES?
While You Were Sleeping, Gone With The Wind, Meet Me In St. Loiuis

34. CAN YOU SING?
Yes

35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED?
Something at BYUI? Jericho Road maybe?

36. LAST KISS?
When Ben left for work this morning

37. LAST MOVIE RENTED:
Strictly Ballroom

44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?
Brian Regan

45. DO YOU SMOKE?
Only metaphorically when I am angry (smoke coming out of the ears…nevermind)

46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
With

47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?
Ben…

48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?:
Probably if it is for a short time…I wouldn’t know

49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?
Once. And he even admitted that it was a terrible intersection and I wasn’t truly at fault. He just wanted to let me know my error. And that intersection no longer even exists.

50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
Always French toast

51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?:
No sir

59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?:
Old Soda Pops t-shirt and pink PJ pants…

60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC:
"”Whatever happened to predictability…the milkman, the paper boy, and evening tv….”

61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?:
Raspberry

62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?
I understand the concept. The execution is lacking though.

63. CAN YOU SWIM?
I haven’t drowned yet. Although the summer of ’96 was a close call.

64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?:
Half-Baked Ben and Jerry’s

65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?
I’m the map, I’m the map, I’m the map, I’m the Map, I’m the MAP

66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF:
I shed more hair each day than most people have on their whole head

68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?:
Just Halloween

69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON:
Christmastime…tis the season to be jolly and joyous…fa la la

70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?
Yesterday. After I cried about finding frozen cheese

71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ?
Initially 6:00…went back to bed til 7:00

72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?:
Christmas

73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?
My record is clean as a whistle

75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?:
Bonkers

76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?:
What a silly question…and they are a little overrated

77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?
Bri’s Baby Shower, Actually hang out with Ben, the usual

78. BIRTHDATE:
September 27

79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE:
A nice lady

87. ARE YOU SMILING?
Not currently. I am alone filling out this endless questionnaire!

89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?
Ben. Mike. Ashley. Hyrum. Other Mike. Webster. My youth. Sigh.

90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Rexburg….sad huh?

I will now tag Michelle Church, Rebecca (yes start your blog lady), Aubrey, Megan

3 comments:

The Cysewski Family said...

Ok little lady, what is this nonsense about you not liking anything gooey? Hmmm....I'll take him if you don't want him....just kidding. Also, I have to tell you that I laughed out loud when I read that you cried over frozen cheese. I'm sorry to laugh at you and such an unfortunate event, but it really is funny. So, thanks for making me laugh, you are a wonderful lady:)

Michelle C said...

I love While you were sleeping too!! I had to laugh about the cheese scenario - sorry!! Fun to read.

Michelle C said...

I was doing this tag for myself and it just hit me what you wrote ---- you only dated for 2 weeks?? Wowzers!! I guess when you know - you know!