Friday, November 14, 2008

Ode to the Eye Doctor

So my mom found out that I had been wearing the same pair of contacts since Brandon's birth...and convinced me that the time had come to go the eye doctor. (Especially since I have experienced the pains and embarrassments of an eye infection in the past...you feel like some kind of monster with a red droopy eye, but I digress). The whole time I was there, I couldn't stop thinking about Brian Regan's comedy bit on going to the eye doctor. It took all the self control I could muster not to laugh in my poor doctor's face when we started certain parts of the exam. So I thought for those of you not familiar with Mr. Regan, I would post this clip of his act. And for those of you who know him, you can sit back and enjoy his humor. :) I just got it on YouTube, so the actual eye doctor jokes don't start until about four minutes into the clip. Well...enjoy!

2 comments:

The Marley's said...

good ol' Brian Regan. Thanks for that. Now we all can have a good laugh next time we go :)

Michelle C said...

He's a funny guy!! It's funny becuase it's all so true.