Monday, October 27, 2008

I Could Be Dead...and a new tag

I'm not dead. But I could be. Allow me to explain. Recently I decided to be ambitious and do a deep cleaning of the house. As I was cleaning the toaster I decided to clean the little crumb tray because it was probably full. I pulled the tray out and noticed some kind of writing under the mass of crumbs. Guess what the words said? "WARNING: To prevent electric shock, unplug before cleaning". All I can say is thanks for the advance warning. It could have been bad. Very very bad. But it wasn't. So I am moving on to the tag portion of this post.

10 Years Ago..
- I was fourteen and in the eighth grade
- I loved NSYNC with my whole heart (yes Bri, all four chambers)
- I was your classic geek with braces, acne, and sometimes glasses


5 Things on my "to do list" today:
- Find Ben's keys
- Figure out what to make for dinner
- Make a color coordinated class calendar for Ben
- Take a nap
- Denise Austin

5 snacks I enjoy:
-Fruit snacks
-Ben's popcorn
-Stevens Hot Cocoa with Mint Oreos
-Ice Cream
-Fruit

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
-Buy a house
-Get out of debt
-Buy a piano
-Buy a better vacuum
-Load the kids up with clothes and educational toys :)

5 places I have lived:
-Soda Springs-ish, Idaho
-Rexburg, Idaho
-Pocatello, Idaho
-Post Falls, Idaho
-Summers at the Bear Lake KOA

5 jobs I have had:
-Kampground Beautification Specialist
-Student Secretary
-Supervisor at Western Wats
-Grocery store worker
-Homemaker/Mommy/Wife

Tag honors are hereby extended to Bri, Ashley, Aubrey, and anyone who feels so inclined

2 comments:

Aubrey Scott said...

I'm very glad that you are not dead. I like how you gave KOA toilet cleaner the proper name.

Rupp Family said...

I was going to comment on the same thing as Aubrey! Giving the name campground beautification specialist was very....nice.