Saturday, October 11, 2008

Photo Tag

So we got tagged again but it is totally different than last time. What you do is you go to the 4th file folder in your pictures on your computer, and you choose the 4th picture in that file. Then tell about it! See, it's fun! Here is our pic:


This picture was taken last October when Rachel was almost six months old. Ben's brother Adam had just returned home from his mission so we took some family pictures. So Rachel took a few pictures with Grandma and Grandpa. Too bad it was cold outside and she was NOT happy in any of her Grandma/Grandpa pictures.

It's funny that this picture was taken a year ago and the family has changed so much. Since this picture was taken, we have added Brandon, Nick, and Darcy to the family, and little Jaxon is on the way. I think a new family picture will be coming soon.

For this picture tag, I choose: Bri and Nick, Adam and Darcy, Brianna and Brandon, and Ryan and Carissa. Have fun!

1 comment:

Rupp Family said...

Ok, I don't think I have been on your blog for awhile! What fun pictures!!! I LOVE your new makeover in the apartment. I think the red accents are WAY cute. I just love getting new things to make my house look nice. It really is amazing the transformation a few peices of fabric can do!! Looks like the birthday was a blast as well!!! You and your Oreos...just a little bit of mint hot chocolate (from Chevron) can top it off right? We sure miss you guys!!!