I found this on EVERYONE'S blog and thought I would give it a try. Read below to play. You can leave any kind of comment.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there!
8 comments:
Oh Michelle, I have so many memories to choose from. One of my favorites is that night there was a mouse in your room. I found you standing on top of the bathtub. The only way to get you out was if I carried you on my back. We went out to your car so that we could sleep there for the night. That way you wouldn't have to sleep with the mouse. We ended up not doing that and I carried you back to the house and you slept in the living room. I've never seen you so scared in my life.
Well.....what to say. I could just mention Macaroni & Cheese, Bacon, Chocolate ice cream, raspberries, and kiwi's....I think I am missing something? Or I could also mention a gift with keebler crackers!!! Oh what fun memories!!!! If you don't get the keebler thing, let me know. But I am sure you will! SIL!!!!
There are many. I remember when we would read scriptures together as roommates. We were so spiritual - what happened to me...
And then the boyfriend who took over all my Michelle time. Glad you went with Ben - good choice.
Oh and the pool party at your house where I almost drowned under all those crazy girls, and the teeter totter.
Michelle - you were the best roommate a girl could ever have!
Hmm... how can I top the memory that you left on mine? I think one of my favorite memories was that one summer i stayed with you (there were so many), and we decided to skip part of church. We went to the store and bought candy, and then as we were sneaking back into the church we ran right into your dad! The one person we were trying to avoid (well two I guess including your mom) and he was the first person to see us come back in. Luckily, he's cool and didn't get us into too much trouble. Those were the good old days.
Well I think the first memory I have of you is when we were new neighbors at Cambridge Court & I saw you with your cute little belly (Rachel). You were the perfect pregnant woman - all belly!! I wondered when you were due thinking you had a while to go and the next thing I knew - you were bringing her home!! I was shocked. I was HUGE by the end. You make other ladies envious because you look so great pregnant!! (:
Michelle! So many memories... so many good times... I think my favorite memory of you is looking at you over the altar on April 28, 2006. Not much can top that.
I love you!
(Ew, that was mushy!)
Hmmmm... random memory. Kind of weird, but still. :-) I remember when we were little I was in Grandma and Grandpa's "forest" in their yard. You and Michael told me that there was a bear living in the trees and I ran inside crying. haha! Then you came in and told me you were just kidding... and I think we played Barbies. :-) That's the first thingt at popped into my head! oH! And the time you came to visit me and we tried to make a stick grow into a tree. I remember that one too! :-)
one of my memories of you was sitting in the back seat of your dad's truck driving back to grandma's and we saw a diaper on the road and laughed about it for the entire drive. Weird memory but I totally remember you and I laughing our heads off.
Post a Comment