Monday, July 7, 2008

Everyday Life

So nothing too exciting has been going on lately. My foot is being mysterious. The swelling goes down and then it is back up and then down and then up. I guess it didn't help that we walked on "The World's Longest Floating Boardwalk" on the Fourth. I need to rest my foot, you know keep it propped all day...like that's gonna happen!

Grandma and Grandpa Rupp came up for the Fourth and bought Rachel and Brandon a double stroller. No pictures yet, but it is fun. The fireworks were a bit...disappointing. And being among these northerners reminds me that we aren't in Rexburg anymore! We had to park in an area that I call the bar district of Coeur d'Alene. Lots of crazy people up here. But I guess that's too be expected anywhere you go.

We didn't actually take any pictures of the Fourth (oops!) but we do have some fun pictures of everyday life. Here is one of Rachel helping me do the dishes. Ok so when she plays in the dishwasher she takes things out...but it's fun to have her around.






Also, as I said before, Rachel loves books. Lately, she will have a book in her lap and jabber away as if she is really reading it. Ben captured the moment the other day. We thought it was pretty funny.







Last but certainly not least is Mr. Brandon. He doesn't spend too much time on his tummy, but he did the other day and lifted his head really good. He doesn't roll over yet, but then Rachel never really did much as far as that goes.

Brandon is going to be a jabber just like Rachel. Maybe even more so. Sadly, whenever we try to capture him during a talking moment, he stops. But I will try to get something in the future. But this picture will show how good he is at holding his head up. Sorry it's a little blurry, but it's the best we could do with Ben's phone!


2 comments:

Michelle C said...

Adorable little video of Rachel!! I love it! That's so exciting about the stroller!

Rupp Family said...

What a cute background! I Love it! What cute babies! I can't belive how big Brandon is looking. We miss you guys!