Okay, we're geeks. But that's okay. We love cookie monster! He just brings us such happiness! So, take a minute, sit back and relax, and enjoy some wonderful moments with our dear, dear friend.
Hey Michelle!!! I saw on facebook that you had a blog so I had to come and read all about your life. I can't believe it has been five years since I've seen you last. Your two kids are absolutely adorable. Your little guy was born only 4 days after my littlest guy, Gavin. I love knowing that you are experiencing the exact same things as I am with mine. It's comforting knowing that there's the possibility that you're up at 2:00 in the morning feeding your little one too ;) I wish I would have known you lived in Post Falls because I was just up there last weekend to visit some of my husband's family. If I would have known I would have stopped in to see you guys. I love it up there. It is such a beautiful place and I love all the lakes around there. I had to laugh when I saw your husband's picture because he looks EXACTLY like one of my husband's friends. I even asked him if he had relatives with the last name Pingel. I'm so glad I finally got to catch up with you. You look like you've got a pretty awesome life. Keep in touch - Love Amanda
1 comment:
Hey Michelle!!! I saw on facebook that you had a blog so I had to come and read all about your life. I can't believe it has been five years since I've seen you last. Your two kids are absolutely adorable. Your little guy was born only 4 days after my littlest guy, Gavin. I love knowing that you are experiencing the exact same things as I am with mine. It's comforting knowing that there's the possibility that you're up at 2:00 in the morning feeding your little one too ;) I wish I would have known you lived in Post Falls because I was just up there last weekend to visit some of my husband's family. If I would have known I would have stopped in to see you guys. I love it up there. It is such a beautiful place and I love all the lakes around there. I had to laugh when I saw your husband's picture because he looks EXACTLY like one of my husband's friends. I even asked him if he had relatives with the last name Pingel. I'm so glad I finally got to catch up with you. You look like you've got a pretty awesome life. Keep in touch - Love Amanda
Post a Comment