Monday, March 23, 2009

Exciting News From the Pingels


We have some exciting news at the Pingel house...no it's not any baby news, stop asking!! Maybe next year.

Ben called on Friday to tell me he had a meeting with the boss. He came home and told me he is now the Assistant Manager/Marketing Director at Thrifty. Yay! And we thought this job would be a temporary until he got something "real"...haha. It turned out to be a big blessing. So with the new title they gave him $300 "just because", so I let Ben fulfill his lifelong dream of getting a Wii. So we have spent the last few nights becoming skilled at tennis, bowling, and baseball. And may I say, I KILLED Ben at bowling.

The charger for our camera finally came in the mail today. Yes, we had to order a new one because we have a way of losing our valuables...anyway, we finally have some pictures to post of the children. Remember that time a few posts ago when I said I had pictures worthy of winning cutest baby contests? Well, the wait is over people! Enjoy!


Brandon wearing his first tie!


Our little poser.


I don't have much to say about this one, it's just cute!


A cute picture of Rachel and Brandon together...but look below for the miracle that is photoshop.


Yes these are from the picture above, and Ben enhanced the background with a summer picture from our trip to Manito Park. Hope you enjoyed our new pictures. There will be more to come...as long as we don't lose any vital parts to the camera again!

6 comments:

aaronkarlasmithfamily said...

That is really exciting news!! Congrats to you both on a great job and on a Wii. I hope you get alot of good sports practice and then next you can do is the the Wii workout games. (if they are really that good, but I'm sure nothing is better than Denise) We are excited for Ben, a job where you feel that your education really paid off.

Carissa said...

Yay! Congratulations! That's so great! Rachel and Brandon are so cute too!

Megan said...

yeah ben! congrats that's way awesome! Glad life is going so well for ya'll.

Michelle C said...

wonderful photos!! you shouldn't feel rushed to have another baby! I'm so glad things are going well with Ben's job.

Rupp Family said...

What cute pictures, very very worthy of almost cutest baby. But I hate to tell you that my little boy is pretty darn cute too!!! I loved the video. And conrats ben on your new promotion!

onlymehere said...
This comment has been removed by the author.