So I have been wanting to do a blog update for awhile. The trouble is I can't find the cord to connect the camera to the Mac...so the pictures I want to post are trapped on the camera and so far there is nothing I can do about it! I am deeply troubled because I had cute pictures to post. We are talking pictures that could win "Most Beautiful Baby" contests! Oh well, one day they will be posted, by jingo. Let me just say when Grandma and Grandpa came to visit a couple of weeks ago, Rachel and Brandon got some new church clothes...:)
Since I can't post any pictures I will end with a funny story. Yesterday the kids were playing upstairs while I cleaned downstairs. I started getting a diaper bag put together so we could go to playgroup. After awhile I realized my keys were nowhere to be found! I frantically searched the desk and anywhere that I thought they might be. The thought occurred to me that one of the kids might have wandered off with them. So I went upstairs and found Rachel and Brandon sitting upstairs with piles of books and toys all around. Without any hope whatsoever I said, "Rachel, do you know where mommy's keys are?" She looked at me and starts jabbering one of her nonsensical sentences, but it ended with the word "shirt". I went over to investigate. Sure enough I found my keys hidden inside her onesie. I had a good laugh about that one.
2 comments:
I love that she rambles on a sentence, but yet it has true meaning. That's so cute they were reading books together. I hope you find your cord soon. I think you can get a new one. I think the USP and the other end are pretty common. The one for our video camera fits the one to the regular camera too. Anyway, good luck. Can't wait to see your beautiful kiddos!
So cute! Rachel is one smart cookie!
Post a Comment