Last week we bought Rachel her very own toddler bed. We knew she could get out, but we didn't know she didn't know how to get back out. So at 10:00 last night, she woke up and after awhile she was crying. Ben went upstairs to see what was wrong, and she was kneeling by the side of her bed trying to get in. But today she was definitely enjoying her bed, and learned how to crawl in!
4 comments:
Hey Michelle! I took your advice on Facebook and checked this out! I must agree - your kids are very adorable! Anyway, good luck with the moving-in process and take care of that foot! Oh, and Welcome to the blogging world!
cute little girl. i love her eyes!! that's good she's enjoying her bed now!
wow,toddler bed already. Jamison wont have anything to do with his bed. I'm glad that you are doing better. Hope your foot heals soon.
Good for you on the toddler bed, Rylie is still sleeping in our bed. We are looking into getting bunkbeds so we can make use of our space. Where did you get her toddler bed?
Rachel
Post a Comment