So while we are starting our blog I am just going to throw in some cute pictures at random. The picture on my previous post was at my sister's wedding. Rachel held Brandon on her lap and their cousin Hyrum was with them. This is a picture of our cute little Brandon. He is getting so big and oh so very handsome!

Ben loves hanging out with the kids. This is Rachel's new hair style. She finally has enough hair to do a small ponytail!

Rachel is just running around, getting into everything. She found Ben's wallet... she's getting into it a little early!
2 comments:
Cute, cute, cute. Brandon looks a little distraught and "in thought" in the picture with Daddy. Love the pony tail! Oh I just love pictures!!! Where are you, I might add?!
I love your picturs, especially the one at the wedding. very cute. Jamison was very excited to see Rachel. Don't worry she hasn't been replaced.
Post a Comment