Disclaimer: I can't get some of the photos to rotate correctly....forgive me. At least I'm trying to post something right?!?!
Ellie was blessed on May 2, 2010. She wore the same dress Rachel wore three years ago at her blessing. Ellie was almost two months older than Rachel was though, so the dress just barely buttoned! I was very excited to have her blessing a little later in her life because as you can see, she was old enough to smile in her pictures!
Rachel and Brandon love their baby sister!
Why didn't anyone tell me I had a hair running across my face?!?!?
The grandkids with Grandpa/Grandma Rupp.
Since Rachel's birthday was on May 4, we celebrated both special occasions last Sunday. Rachel has been talking about her birthday for a few months now. She was so excited! She even requested an Ariel cake. This is the cake that her Grandma and Aunt Katie made with a little help from yours truly.
Rachel loves to wear her Aunt Katie's old princess dressups, so our little princess was dressed like Cinderella for her birthday bash. I think it was fitting.
It was a beautiful day to celebrate our two little princesses!
9 comments:
I am so impressed with you! What a cute family! Hope all is going well.
Oh my gosh. I can't believe how big your kids are. I guess I should since they are around the same age as mine, but still. I really miss you guys. I still remember going shopping with you for that blessing gown. Oh the memories.
Wow Ellie has seriously changed since I saw her at Easter. She definitely has her own look now, she looks much less like Rachel. Wish we could've made it for both the blessing and birthday party!
What a good looking bunch! It looks like you guys have birthday every month!
cuutest cake ever! How fun to get to celebrate your girl's special days so close!
Yay! Finally some pictures of your little miss! I love her!
That cake is pretty impressive!!
how adorable!!!! and HOLY COW! HOW did you make that cake???? I seriously NEED to know. I have a daughter whos obsessed with mermaid! :)
ADORABLE pictures. You have the cutest kids! I love little Ellie's smile. And what a fun cake for Rachel!
Post a Comment