One of my favorite things: Brandon
This kid is a little stinker. For whatever reason, he loves biting my head when he's on my shoulders, so he doesn't go up there much anymore. He also likes to play with my face, but that hurts when he digs in, so he doesn't play with my face much anymore either. And while he may absolutely exasperate me in a way few others can, I love this little guy. Every day when I come home, he screams and comes running over for the biggest hug I've had in my life. The other day, he heard the garage door open and was waiting by the door. As soon as I opened it, he screamed and scared me to death. But, I got the biggest hug I've had in my life, and all was well. I love playing and wrestling and sharing our love of cars- this kid is great. Brandon is one of my favorite things.
Another of my favorite things: Rachel
One word: sweetheart. Yes, she may be emotional. Yes, she may be determined to get her way. But she's got a way of melting my heart that few others can. When she starts singing "A dream is a wish..." you can't help but love her. Wherever we go, she loves to seranade us along our way, from Frosty to Popcorn, even singing Ring Around the Rosy. And there's nothing like just sitting there holding my precious little girl while watching Phineas and Ferb together. Rachel is also one of my favorite things.
One of my most favorite things: Michelle
Think we're going to get sappy? You bet. Michelle's greatest trait is how she gives so willingly of herself for others. Without question, she'll put others' needs before her own. If she needs to go without eating for a bit, fine. If it means she doesn't get to shower or do her makeup because the kids are having a rough day, fine. If it means that her husband needs lunch so she can't go to bed quite as early so that she can fix it, fine. Not to mention the countless hours of reading to, singing with, and teaching Rachel and Brandon. Throw in cleaning up after 3 miraculously messy Pingels, and we have wonder woman Michelle on our hands. And I love her. And she's one of my most favorite things.
3 comments:
So cute that you love your family so much! Way to appreciate your wife too, you guys are fabulous I love you guys!
Okay, that was sweet!!! I hope you give him a big hug Michelle!!!
that's so sweet! great family you have there. love the sleeping sippy cup picture.
Post a Comment