Thursday, May 7, 2009

Princess Rachel turns TWO!!!


Can it be that my little Princess is two years old? I can't believe how fast time has gone by! Rachel is the cutest, smartest, sweetest little girl I have ever known. And I'm not just saying that because I'm highly biased! It's really true! Rachel loves books and singing songs with me. Her favorite thing to do is COLOR! The only problem is she likes to draw on walls, couch covers, herself....so we have to use crayons under direct supervision. Here are some quotable quotes by Rachel:

"Bwannan Peenal...what doing?"
"Its a Pwincess!"
"I hurt" (She loves showing me pretend ow-ies that I can kiss better).

We had a party for Rachel with Ben's family and she had a blast. We are kicking ourselves for not charging the battery in our camcorder because she was hilarious. She ooohed and ahhed over every present and got excited about everything. Even clothes. She pulled out her new clothes and screamed "SHIRT!" and "PATS!!" (Yes, pats not pants, I'm trying to write it as she says it).


She thought playing "heavy heavy hangover" was hilarious!

Daddy gave Rachel a pearl necklace and bracelet, but she was sad because she wanted a bracelet for both arms. Such a girl.

It was a great day. She loved her cake that her Grandma decorated. I baked it and Grandma did the hard work! It works for me! The only bad part of cake time was Rachel got a little close to the candles and almost caught her hair on fire...almost.

(Looks like someone stole some frosting from the upper right area of the cake)


I wanted to do a photo spread of Rachel then and now, but it appears our external hard drive that holds all our old pictures is a little sick. Hopefully we can fix it and get our old pictures back!!! Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!! We love you!

5 comments:

Carissa said...

What a cutie! She is so big! It seems like just the other day she was a sweet little baby! Sounds like a fun party! Happy Birthday Rachel!

Megan said...

Happy Happy Birthday Rachel

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!

Michelle C said...

So sweet! I bet she is the smartest, sweetest little girl. She seems like it. She's talking quite a bit. I guess Nathan has 6 more months to hit 2, but he's not saying much that's understandable yet. I love how she wanted another bracelet!

Rachel said...

Thats so crazy that she's two!! Happy birthday Rachel!