Saturday, January 17, 2009

All about Michelle

Hi! Ben here... You don't see me much on here, but my sister told me I should do a post about Michelle. And since I have such a wonderful wife, I figured why not? Enjoy!

1. Where did you meet your wife? At BYU-Idaho. I was hanging out with my roommate and his girlfriend, and they wanted to go over to a birthday party. We did, and it was the best birthday party I've been to. It wasn't my birthday, and I got an amazing present!

2. How long did you date before you got married? First date January 28, officially engaged on February 28 (although we had been talking about it for two weeks) and then married April 28.

3. How long have you been married? 2.5 years

4. What does she do to surprise you? She's a real mother lion. Don't cross her path. Really, don't.

5. What is your favorite feature of hers? Her eyes. They're gorgeous. I love the depth and purity there.

6.What is your favorite quality? She always puts others first. Last night I wasn't feeling well, so she got up with Brandon every two hours. Classic example of how sweet she is!

7. Does she have a nickname for you? Um, pookie?

8. What is her favorite food? Watermelon. Or any fruit.

9. What is her favorite sport? No doubt about it, exercising with Denise Austin

10. When and where did you first kiss? We were at her place. Now, I had never kissed anyone before, so I was very shy. She had romantic music playing, and we stood by the door saying goodbye for a half hour as I tried to work up the courage to do the deed. Haunted by my roommates tauntings, I was called to act when she sighed and said, "I guess I just don't have anything to remember this night by..."

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Pop popcorn and watch movies

12. Do you have children? Rachel (almost 2) and Brandon (9 months), and Matthew and Madison (just getting the name choosing process taken care of)

13. Does she have any hidden talents? When we were first engaged, we would sit in the car with the radio on, and she would rattle off the artist's name, song title, recording company, and the color of the shirt she was wearing when she first heard it. Amazing!

14. How old is she? 24

15. Who said I love you first? I did.

16. What is her favorite music? That girly stuff: Carrie Underwood, Mariah Carey, Norah Jones...

17. What do you admire most about her? Her inner strength.

18. What is her favorite color? Blue.

19. Will she read this? No doubt about it.

20. People I tag: Instead of tagging people, I say instead to give Michelle a call to say hi.

5 comments:

The Olligschlager Family said...

I just got say Denise Austen is the best!

The Pingel Family said...

By the way--for anyone who reads the comments, my sister-in-law tagged Ben to do the same tag I did for him...I'm sure you figured that out already...:)

Brianna said...

awww... I love that Michelle said, "I guess I don't have anything to remember this night by." Haha, smooth move dear! ;-)

Brad and Rachel said...

Are you expecting twins? Just wondering with the whole Matthew and Madison comment.

I have to agree with you Ben; Michelle always could amaze me with her ability to remember songs. I would walk into our apartment room and there would always be music on whether she was there or not.

Megan said...

michelle how is life. I love to get on and look at your cute little family. Just one Question, um when are we gonna make rachael an official member of girls club! ha ha